From 1 February face masks/visors is no longer required on public transport.
Transit ticket refunds
If you have a transit ticket, and you have been instructed to work from home, you can have your transit ticket refunded from now until 27 February 2022 free of charge.
Peace of mind a shared responsibility
There are big differences in how safe we feel when travelling by public transport. Some people are vaccinated and not at all concerned, while others still feel nervous given how close passengers can be on buses and trains etc.
To accommodate this, we are obviously following the official recommendations, but we are also going out of our way to ensure that customer feel safe when travelling with Midttrafik.
- We are following the recommendations of the authorities
- We are cleaning buses and trains etc. extra thoroughly, and focusing on contact points
- We are airing buses and trains several times a day
- We are offering contactless payment using the Midttrafik app or Rejsekort
- We have deployed extra inspectors
- The Midttrafik Live app enables you to choose a bus with plenty of space
- Follow the recommendations of the authorities
- Be considerate to others and keep as much distance as possible
- Use hand sanitiser after touching contact points
- Stay at home if you are ill
- Make space for others when boarding and alighting
- Use contactless payment, e.g. the Midttrafik app or Rejsekort
- Travel outside rush hour if you feel more comfortable doing so (rush hour is about 7.00 – 8.30 and 15.00 – 17.00)